Are you getting a dental crown?
Dreading the process and the time it will take?
Getting a new crown has never been faster or easier than with the help of CEREC same-day crowns technology.
Your new crown can be designed, created, and placed in just a single visit!
How is that possible?
Speeding up the process of dental crown procedures
When was the last time you got a dental crown? Did your procedure go something like this:
- You visited the dentist, had an exam, took x-rays, and some messy impressions were made.
- You had the tooth prepared and a temporary crown created for you to wear while you waited for your permanent crown to come back from the lab.
- You waited a week or two for your new crown to be finished. Then, you go to the dentist again to have the temporary crown removed and the permanent crown placed and adjusted for fit.
The total process could take a few weeks and two or three dental visits to complete.
CEREC has changed all that!
CEREC same-day crowns have made it possible to take a procedure that used to take weeks and complete it in just one day!
What is CEREC technology?
CEREC stands for “Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics” and is a computer-aided design and manufacturing system for crown restorations.
The CEREC system involves the use of a computer, specially designed software, and an in-office milling machine to create the restoration on-site.
How does it work?
- Optical impressions are taken of the tooth – no more goopy bite and mold trays – and the results are transferred digitally to a computer.
- Using the proprietary CEREC software, the impressions are made into a 3D model of the tooth, which is used to design your new crown.
- This design is transferred to our in-office milling machine, which uses this blueprint to precisely carve your new crown from a color-matched block of porcelain.
- Your new crown is immediately placed and checked for fit and then permanently bonded to your tooth.
This whole process takes just minutes to complete!
This short video shows how quickly and easily our Loganville dentists can create a beautiful new crown with CEREC.
Why you’ll love CEREC same-day crowns
85 % of patients prefer single-visit dentistry to conventional methods.
Who wouldn’t? Get in, get your work done, and you leave!
Besides being super fast, here are a few of the other advantages you’ll enjoy with CEREC same-day crowns:
- Beautiful restorations are made from tooth-colored, natural-luster porcelain
- Highly precise digital impressions
- Gorgeous results that look great, function well, and feel comfortable
- No need for extra appointments or repeated numbing injections
What’s not to love?
How long do CEREC crowns last?
CEREC crowns are made of extremely durable porcelain.
One of the main reasons for the failure of a crown is decay or damage to the underlying tooth, bone, or gums. If you diligently follow an excellent daily hygiene routine of brushing and flossing and see your dentist regularly, your dental crowns should last for decades.
You can also guarantee the longevity of your dental crowns by being careful not to use them to bite on hard objects that might chip or crack them.
Save time and money with CEREC
Are you ready to experience the newest thing in quick and easy dental restorations? Do you want to save time and money at the dentist’s office?
CEREC same-day crowns are the answer!