Tired of Hiding Chipped or Stained Teeth?
Achieve a bright, beautiful smile, thanks to porcelain veneers.
Do you find yourself hiding your smile from photos or social gatherings? Are you noticing your teeth are:
Porcelain veneers are a great alternative if you want a beautiful smile but don’t want to spend years wearing braces or undergoing other complex dental procedures.
A veneer is a thin layer of porcelain that’s bonded to the front of your tooth. This delicate (but durable) treatment will give you a gorgeous smile in as little as two visits at our dental office in Loganville, GA.
Start your smile journey by scheduling a complimentary consultation.
Why Our Patients Love Veneers
Porcelain Veneers Before and Afters
Serving Loganville and the surrounding community since 2006, we’ve developed a reputation for creating a painless and comfortable experience for all of our patients.
- Discussing what you like and don’t like about your smile.
- Mocking up a preview smile to make sure you love it.
- Communicating with a modern dental lab to ensure your veneers are customized to your unique features and personality.
- Crafting your new smile to ensure it looks natural and you feel comfortable in it.
- Changing the length, width, and color of your veneers without affecting their strength or structure.
We do dental care the way you deserve. If you want to see if this cosmetic procedure is right for you, feel free to schedule a consult with us.
We’ll give you our honest recommendations. No high-pressure sales or guilt.
Have Questions About Porcelain Veneers?
- How much are porcelain veneers?
There isn’t a set price on veneers because it depends largely on your goals and how complex your case is.
We offer complimentary cosmetic consultations to discuss these goals and your smile, and then we can give you the exact cost of your treatment.
We do offer multiple financing options to make it easier to achieve your dream smile, including accepting CareCredit…Open a new window to the CareCredit website… – a third-party financing company with low-interest rates.
- Will my dental insurance cover veneers?
- How long will porcelain veneers last?
Porcelain veneers can last anywhere from 10 to 20 years if you take care of your teeth.
To ensure your veneers’ lifespan, make sure you’re:
- Eating healthy
- Brushing and flossing your teeth twice a day
- Limiting smoking habits
- Visiting our office at least twice a year
- Do porcelain veneers stain?
No. Porcelain veneers do not stain like typical dental enamel (which often happens when consuming coffee, wine, tea, and other staining foods) because they are created from stain-resistant materials.
- Do you offer other cosmetic dentistry procedures?
Yes, we do! Our wide range of cosmetic services makes it possible to achieve the smile makeover you’re looking for. We offer:
Our dental office is located in Loganville, GA. Not in Loganville? We love welcoming patients from our neighboring communities, including Grayson and Monroe.