Emergency dentist in Loganville, GA.
Need Emergency Dental Care?
Smiles make the world go around. But they’re quite fragile. Accidents happen and, when they do, time is always against you.
The following dental emergencies come out of nowhere all the time:
Why Choose Us as Your Emergency Dentist in Loganville, GA?
What Is a Dental Emergency?
Just about any dental issue that requires immediate attention should be qualified as a dental emergency. These include (but aren’t limited to):
Be it an accident or an infection that has just decided to bare its fangs, you need professional dental help, and you need it yesterday.
At Creekside Dentistry, we’re more than happy to help. And we have some of the best dentists in Loganville, providing top-quality dentistry at an affordable price.
So, are you ready to bring that perfect smile back?
This was my first time at Creekside Dentistry. Everyone was very pleasant and professional! I recently relocated to this area and chipped my front tooth. Called them, and they were able to get me in the same day.
Valerie N. (5-Star Google Review)
I had an emergency situation with my tooth today, and was able to get a same-day appointment with Dr. Upshaw as a new patient. I greatly appreciated the care and service provided and will continue my treatment plan with Creekside Dentistry.
Sean A. (5-Star Google Review)
I wanted to give the staff there a huge “Thank You!” to Creekside Dentistry. Over the holiday break, I had a slight emergency in which both dentists that were on the call were prompt in texting back and I was even able to be seen ASAP.
Lisa J. (5-Star Google Review)
Have More Dental Emergency Questions?
- Can you go to the ER for a dental emergency? Yes, if you have a dental emergency, you can go to the emergency room (ER).
The ER will provide immediate help, but most likely won’t be able to provide dental care unless it’s an emergency. In most cases, you will need to visit your dentist after the ER to help fix, restore, or replace your teeth if necessary.
- What can you do for unbearable tooth pain? There are several things you can do at home for a toothache, but you should visit your dentist to find the cause and treat the problem. Unbearable tooth pain should not be ignored. Contact us to get toothache relief.
For light toothaches, you can take a pain reliever and use a cold compress for immediate relief. It’s best to follow up with your dentist for any toothache that doesn’t go away.
- How do I make an emergency dental care appointment? For dental emergencies, call your Loganville dentists, and we’ll do our best to get you in ASAP. If it’s outside of regular business hours, please call us: 770-466-0474, and follow the prompt.
- Do emergency dentist appointments cost more? Visiting your dentist early when you have a dental problem can save you money and prevent further complications down the road.
The cost of a emergency dental care visit depends on the severity, along with your insurance coverage.
When you have a dental emergency, cost should be the least of your worries. Creekside Dental strives to make dental care as convenient, affordable, and accessible as possible. We accept many types of insurance and multiple methods of payment and financing.
- What can happen if a tooth infection is left untreated? Untreated tooth infections can cause severe problems, and shouldn’t be ignored.
Left untreated, a tooth infection or abscessed tooth can spread to the bloodstream and cause a life-threatening complication called sepsis.
Sepsis is the body’s way of defending itself from infection and working overtime. The large number of chemicals that are released cause widespread inflammation and can lead to blood clotting, organ damage, and more.
Some warning signs of a serious infection include but are not limited to fever or chills, a very low body temperature, nausea and vomiting, diarrhea, and less frequent urination.
Get immediate help if you have a life-threatening tooth infection.