Dental Implants for Loganville, GA
You can have a healthy and beautiful smile again!
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants will let you eat, smile, and talk with complete confidence again!
Missing teeth can be frustrating and embarrassing.
Implants restore your missing teeth from root to crown and look, feel, and function as your own teeth.
Dental implants have three main components:
- Post A lightweight and strong titanium post is surgically placed into the bone to replace your missing tooth root. Once it integrates with the bone tissue, it provides a permanent and sturdy base for your new dental crown.
- Abutment This is a small screwlike attachment that connects your dental crown with the post.
- Crown A custom-designed dental crown is created to replace your missing tooth. The crown is made of strong and durable materials that are molded and tinted to look just like your real tooth. Porcelain crowns are not only beautiful but they are also strong, restoring your tooth to full function again.
Dental Implants Are the Answer You've Been Looking For!
Here are some of the reasons why our patients love dental implants.
Implants are extremely strong and durable. By following an excellent oral hygiene routine, your new implants could keep you smiling for decades!
Dental implants are a permanent procedure that often prevent the need for other treatments. Your entire implants procedure can be completed right here in our office in just a few visits!
Prevent Bone Loss
Bone loss happens whenever you lose a tooth. This can cause a sunken, aging appearance to your face. Implants maintain and build healthy bone to support your teeth.
I have never had an experience at a dental office like this. Amazing. So grateful for the friend that made the referral. From the call to make my appointment, to the front desk, to Gretchen, to Dr. Upshaw, to check out... thank you Creekside Dentistry!!
Renee' C. (5-Star Google Review)
Our Team + Advanced Technology = Fabulous Care and Results
We offer precise, effective, and reliable dentistry - every time!
At Creekside Dentistry, we are known for our modern dentistry options. We offer only the latest in advanced techniques and treatment for dental implants to our Loganville, GA patients.
You expect the best and we deliver it!
Here are a few of the fabulous, new dental technologies we use to make your dental implants visit a breeze:
FAQs About Dental Implants
- Am I too old for dental implants? Probably not! Most of our older patients can sustain dental implants.
The deciding factor is not age, but the condition of your oral health. Dental implants need healthy bone and gums to support them. We would check these areas first and see if they can be restored with proper treatment.
Once your oral health is in a good state, we could proceed with your implants procedure.
- Are dental implants painful? Many of our patients have been pleasantly surprised at how painless their procedure was.
You are numbed throughout your treatment so you don’t feel anything and often our patients have only needed over-the-counter pain medication to remain comfortable post-surgery.
Most people can go back to work and their daily activities the day after surgery.
- Do dental implants need special care? Not really. Caring for your dental implants is just like caring for your natural teeth.
Following an excellent oral hygiene routine of brushing and flossing and seeing your dentist for regularly scheduled visits will keep your gums, teeth, and dental implants healthy.