Teeth Whitening in Loganville, GA
What Is Teeth Whitening?
The easiest way to turn back the clock on your smile!
Stained or yellow teeth make you look older than you actually are. Bleaching away stubborn stains and yellow build-up will give you a bright, white smile that makes you look younger and healthier.
At Creekside Dentistry, we offer two whitening systems:
- Zoom! Whitening… opens in a new window to Philips website… has custom-made trays and professional-grade whitening gel that you use at home. You choose where and when you want to do your whitening treatment.
- Opalescence Go Trays… opens in a new window to Opalescence website… offer you the convenience of 10 whitening trays for your top and bottom teeth. Perfect for a touch-up before a special event.
Want to make a dramatic upgrade to your smile? Professional teeth whitening by our Loganville, GA dentists is the answer!
Why Do Our Patients Choose Professional Teeth Whitening?
Why Choose Creekside Dentistry For Teeth Whitening in Loganville, GA?
Our team of Loganville family dentists at Creekside Dentistry has been offering top-quality dentistry for more than 25 years. What does that mean for you?
You get a team of dentists who are highly-trained and experienced in all areas of cosmetic, general, and restorative dentistry.
No need to shuttle family members around to different offices for their dental treatment; we can take care of it all right here. You and your family have the extra comfort and security of getting all your treatments from a dental team you already know and trust. That’s especially important for children.
Dr. Beau Upshaw and Dr. Stewert Helton have outstanding educational backgrounds and continue to pursue advanced education to keep their skills sharp and up-to-date.
Great experience every time I visit. Dr. Upshaw and Dr. Helton are great dentists. Mitzi always does a great job with my teeth cleaning. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for friendly staff and experienced dentists.
Brian D. (5-Star Google Review)
Have Questions About Teeth Whitening?
- Is teeth whitening safe for your teeth?
Professional teeth whitening at our Loganville, GA dental practice is safe and will not harm the enamel of your teeth.
Over-the-counter (one-size-fits-all) whitening has caused gum irritation and tooth sensitivity in some cases. Because your dentist customizes the strength of your treatment according to the results you want, professional whitening significantly reduces or prevents those side effects.
Zoom! Whitening has the reputation of preventing tooth sensitivity more than any other whitening brand.
- How long will the whitening effects last?
Teeth whitening is not permanent. You will need to repeat the treatment to keep your teeth their brightest and whitest. Having whitening trays you can use at home gives you the advantage of being able to whiten your teeth whenever they need it.
How often you will need to do it will depend on certain factors, such as:
- Method used: Professional whitening produces whiter results to begin with, so you won’t have to repeat the treatment as often.
- Diet: If you eat or drink a lot of stain-causing food and drinks, you can expect to re-whiten your teeth sooner.
- Oral hygiene: To keep your smile whiter longer, follow an excellent oral hygiene routine at home and see our dentists for your regular exams and cleanings
Tip: Using a whitening toothpaste can help maintain brightness between whitening treatments.
- Will tooth whitening damage existing dental restorations?
No, it won’t. Professional-grade whitening gel uses 10% carbamide peroxide, which has been shown not to harm existing dental work.
However, it’s important to know dental restorations such as tooth-colored fillings, dental crowns, and bridges will not respond to whitening treatments. Their color is fixed and will not change.
Before you get any cosmetic dentistry work done, we recommend you first whiten your teeth. That way, we can match your new restoration to a smile that is at its brightest. Otherwise, when you whiten your teeth, your restorations will not blend in naturally with your smile.
Our Loganville cosmetic dentists have the training and experience to get you the beautiful, even results you want.